The change of seasons to Spring is like my creative brain. Renewal, growth, care, and color are all showing up again after a cold winter. And my creative brain is doing the same. The S.A.D. (seasonal affective disorder) is lifting, the longer days are GOOD for me, and that blue sky with the big ball of yellow heat is even better. It is all leading to growth.
I have ideas, so many ideas growing. I know I might not be able to do them all, but here is the current list:
- Start offering in-person kids and adult paint parties again in The Barn during warm weather months; then on-location during cold weather months
- 6-week Art 101 in-person class for ages 5-10 and 11-18
- Themed adult paint/craft events in The Barn on Custer Avenue during warm weather months
- Online healing, intuitive Art Journaling 6-week course and monthly membership
- DIY, maybe: “Doin’ It with Dayle” membership group, featuring DIY projects, painting cabinets, furniture rehab, fixing items, tool time/introduction to tools, contractor interviews, and a community for your questions for fixing and DIY projects in your life
- Private, individual in-person or virtual weekly art lessons (already taking appointments)
- Online, virtual paint parties
- Art and craft take and make kits
- 6-week Art 101 online or virtual classes for adults, so you know how to do the basics and we can move into more complex techniques
- 1:1 Family Story Canvas painting (1 family creates a abstract painting reflecting their stories)
- Finishing www.designbydayle.com “Shop” section offering some of the above ideas. Please check it out this new site, and sign up to receive email from me to “stay in the know” with all my creative ideas and what comes up. I always love hearing from you on what you need and want to know!